Saturday, November 3, 2012

Happy Saturday!

See - a week in and I am already slacking...in my defense, we had a pretty eventful week!  Okay, well I guess now that I am looking back - not eventful enough to have a lot to write about. 

Boring stuff - I had a dentist appointment, a couple meetings with some potential Thirty-One hostesses, and my sponsor...Zachy's therapy was canceled for the week because his SLP was not feeling well, and finally I had a doctors appointment.

Wednesday was Halloween, although we really did not do much.  We went to breakfast in the morning with one of my friends and her 2 little girls for Pie Rush Wednesday at Village Inn (a favorite of ours).  Hung out at home for the afternoon, and then after Bs swim class went Trick-or-Treating with Zachy's best friend.  In all the excitement I wasn't able to get a picture of the 3 boys...but here are a few of B and Z. 



Happy November Everyone!







1 comment:

  1. They are so cute!
    I ran across a blog you might appreciate :)
    http://summer-summersstoryafamilysjourney.blogspot.com/
    Hope you guys have a good weekend! XOXO

    ReplyDelete