Tuesday, May 28, 2013

It's official.....

I know 3 days might not seem like a lot, but it's enough time (for me) to officially be able to scream to the world from the top of my lungs (or at least type it) that....drum roll please.....

ZACHARY IS POTTY TRAINED!!!!


No poop or pee accidents at all.  He even woke up this morning and pooped for daddy before he left for work.  

Watching him run to the bathroom holding his willy saying, "peeeeeee", and then wiggling his pants off is one of the cutest thing EVER!

Now, I will still be putting him in a diaper for the next week or so when we leave the house.  And you best believe that there will be a couple spare outfits in the trunk in case of an emergency for the next few months, but I am happy to say I no longer have to change man diapers!!! Whooo hooo!!!!

Just look at the cute little bum! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment