Tuesday, August 11, 2015

So it's been a while

For some reason I feel like I have used that title before in a post.  Paul's been giving me a hard time lately saying I need to write a blog post, so here it is....

We are all alive and well.

The boys head back to school in 2 weeks, so I will try to get a couple nice long posts giving everyone the cliff-notes version of life since last Halloween.  If I remember correctly I never even finished writing about our move to Dallas LAST YEAR!

World's best blogger right here!

If you really missed us that much, how about just giving us a call (or text) and follow Paul and I on Social media!  I think all my accounts are linked on the right ------------->

In the meantime, I just created a quick shutterfly website.  If you think I have been slacking off in the blogging department, I have really been slacking off in the photo-book department.

This link will take you to the site where you can view/purchase any of the photobooks I have made over the years.

https://teamschleiferbell.shutterfly.com

Enjoy!

1 comment: