Monday, April 22, 2013

2 Week Update...well, make that a 3 week update (Warning: Lots of extremely adorable photos!!)


Well little man has been around for 2 whole weeks now, and it's STILL not real to me.  I really do have amazing babies.  I can handle waking up a couple times at night (as long as no one expects anything from me until my coffee is made in the morning).

-------- That was all I've written in the last 2 weeks ----- whoops, I guess it's safe to say this whole 'having 3 kids' thing is catching up to me.....I swear I started writing this post when you were 2 weeks old - I guess we will just make it a 3 week update now - Moving along....(I will fill everyone in on a few details, but I will let the photos and captions do most of the talking for me).

You're now 3 weeks old!!! We had your doctors appointment on Monday (April 15th) you were 9 pounds 2 ounces and 21.5" long - growing boy!

You're still eating lots, and you are getting more and more animated - Momma loves taking pictures of all your silly faces - see below.  B and Z still are so in love with you.  You're waking up a few times a night still (about 2 or 3).  You love to snuggle, and are starting to work on tummy time (although, just like your brothers, you usually fall right asleep when we put you on your belly). 

Now...for what's been going on around here -

Your nub fell out
You had your first "modeling gig" with Tanja @ Contemporary Expressions for Boppy Pillows

We took you on your first trip to the outlet mall
All 3 boys passed out in the car on the way home - successful day!
...of course we had lots of movie nights
Hanging out in bed with Mommy in the middle of the night
Big Brother Zachy coming in for baby kisses

You are pretty funny Little Guy...

...see what I mean?

Of course there has been lots of "show" watching with brothers

And you LOVE your MamaRoo!

Seriously, just too cute for words

In your happy place

...I am totally "that mom" right now

....Mommy's quite time

You still love snuggles

Sending pictures to Daddy at work

More of your happy place - I just love watching you sleep

....brothers are never too far away!

Mommy and Zachy at dinner

More brother ottoman time :)
Your very expressive...


...and happy

Action shot - everyone is playing and you're just laughing

It was a rough day for you and Zachy

....see what I mean about the expressions

Nighttime snuggles with Mommy

Daddy took Braden to the Avs game

Everytime I look at this photo I just crack up!

Getting ready for family pictures the next day
Nighttime snuggles with Daddy

"Shh don't tell Mommy what we do while she is away"
Checking out B

Hanging out with your big Bros




More mommy snuggles

"Can't the 4 year old just babysit the 2 year old and newborn?"

Movie night with my 4 boys :)

Early morning watching shows in bed with Zachary

"Excuse me sir, you're in my spot"

More hilarious expressions from you!


And there is that smile...check out that dimple too!

Drinking from a bottle like a big boy!

Milk drunk


You really do like hanging out with them (for now at least)

Photo montage of more silly faces


At the Great Cloth Diaper Change

Hanging out with your buddy Beckett at the GCDC

Headed out to our first Rockies game as a family of 5!
Big Man Zachy eating dinner at the game

HUGE SUCCESS!!!! (More on this another day maybe)

Well Little Sir, that's all I have for now...as you can see you are so so so so loved by all of us!  You are such a great baby and have made this whole 'family of 5' thing a breeze so far.  You have grown so much in the last 3 weeks, and I have loved every moment of it!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment