Thursday, September 18, 2014

Braden Football Photos

I know, I know, I know! I have a million and 1 things to update a lot of people on.

Like, is everyone still alive?  Yes, all alive and kicking.

Now that we are all caught up, we shall move on.  I will really try to get to a post soon to fill everyone in on the gaps.

But for now, I wanted to share a few photos of Braden from his football games the past 2 weekends.  He is the smallest kiddo on the team, but they have him playing nose tackle/middle line backer.  Basically he just watches the ball and goes for the running back's flag.  I don't keep stats on him (forgive me), but he does get the most flag pulls on the team.

He got defensive MVP last week 






This pull below kept the other team from scoring on the last drive of the game!  Oilers won 26-24 :-)



Which earned him Defensive MVP last weekend.


Okay.  Sorry to be brief.  I promise I will get photos and updates out on everyone NEXT WEEK!  It's even in my calendar, so we know it will get done ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment