Monday, September 29, 2014

So...it's been a while

6 months to be exact.  And oh my, have we been busy!

I will try to just give the quick updated version.  If you follow any of my social media accounts, you probably already know most/all of this, so I will try not to bore anyone (feel free to just look at the photos).  I decided the easiest way to do this is just to split the 6 months into monthly updates and just go through the photos on my computer and pick out events/things we did each month.  So bare with me over the next couple days.

Last time we spoke, Chase just celebrated his 1st birthday (can you believe he is 18 months now!).

That puts us all the way back to April 2014 -  We were able to get to the zoo a few times!



We threw a 2nd 1st birthday party for Chase for all our friends.  He enjoyed smashing and eating another cake.  And as always, it was delicious!




We took the boys to a nuggets game.


 Chase obviously had a great time.

 We relaxed and played a lot.







The boys (all 3) got double ear infections, and we learned the hard way that Braden is allergic to amoxicillin.

Nothing a little 5 guys couldn't fix though.


We dyed some Easter eggs...






 ...and the Easter Bunny Came and brought everyone a present.


We got to see the Phillies while they were in town.








Braden went to "take your kid to work" day with Paul.












The boys also got to spend a lot of time at my lacrosse practices and games.






...See you in May ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment