Friday, October 10, 2014

Grocey Shopping

Uttering those words is like saying a curse word to me.  I cannot stand it.  I despise the grocery store.  It gives me anxiety, and it terrifies me.  I just don't like entering the forbidden place alone (without another adult).  And it doesn't matter if the boys are with me or not.  They are fine.  Taking them to stores is not the issue.  It's the grocery store and grocery shopping itself.

Anyways.  It takes me at least an hour (again with or without the kids).  I/we take many breaks, and probably walk a solid 2 miles while in there.

We even pull over and pause for photo shoots when things get a to be too much.


For those of you wondering when Chase grew up and got so big, it happened over night, I swear.  There is something in this Texas water.  It's doing strange thing to my tiny humans. 



 

And please don't let the overwhelming amount of adorable photos I am sharing fool you...


....And just in case you think I am joking - that ecard is 100% truth.  






No comments:

Post a Comment