Thursday, March 28, 2013

Excuse my language...

...But HOLY SHIT today was the last day we spent as a family of FOUR!  Little will be here tomorrow whether he likes it or not!

Bags packed, boys tucked in, now I am just sitting around waiting for the call that we can head into the hospital to get all checked in.  We were supposed to head over around 8:30pm, but at 7:00pm I got a call from one of the nurses that said they were "all full at the Inn" but a few moms were getting ready to deliver, and she would call when my room is ready.  So now I sit here and wait....

I decided to take a few measurements tonight, I wonder if I wrote these things down right before I deliver the older 2?  I am sure I did, I just need to find it ;-)  Anyways, I measured 43.5" around, and the final official weight was 168 (YIKES!)  I took this photo 2 nights ago...everyone says "you're all belly" but of course I don't think that.

Ready to POP!
Last night I got really emotional, and all day today I just felt really guilty.  I went through all this right before I had Zach too.  I know I am not the first mom to have more than 1 kid, but I just worry about what that adjustment time will be like.  Learning to take care of 3 very different people, with 3 very different needs.  It's all in my head, and I know everything will be fine...just going through all the final preparation stages I think.  I worry, and feel guilty that I won't be able to provide Braden with the stimulation and interaction he needs.  I worry and feel guilty that I won't be able to provide Zachary the attention he requires, and that hes "needs" will get pushed to the back burner.  That I won't have enough hours in the day to work with him on his therapy exercises...the list goes on.

I know it will all be fine though.  And everything is going to work out just the way it is supposed to.

Heck, I was nervous that I would go insane with 2 little Braden's running around the house, and Zach came out the most relaxed and easy going baby on the planet.

I tried to make today super special for the boys.  We went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch.  It was so cute!  We actually have not been in a few weeks, and as soon as we pulled up Zachary started to get really excited, waving his legs, and fist pumping "yeah yeah yeah!".  After lunch we came home and colored Easter eggs since Sunday is Easter.  I don't think we will be able to come home until Sunday afternoon, so we are just going to pretend that the Easter Bunny comes on Sunday night this year.  The boys won't know any difference (B has a hard enough time keeping his days straight as it is).

B and Z were supposed to start soccer last Saturday, but because of the snow storm and road conditions class was cancelled.  That means I will be missing their first class this week, but I am sure they won't miss me with Nonna and Papa around to go with them and Daddy. 


Ah! Well it's almost time...The next post will be with all of Little's stats and a recap on how easy/horrible the delivery was!!!  Goodnight y'all - tomorrow we will officially be a family of 5...

READY OR NOT, HERE HE COMES!!

1 comment: