Thursday, October 18, 2012

...Another Blog Facelift

I have spent most all of my free time the last 2 days giving my blog yet another facelift.

I keep thinking if I like the way it looks, then I might be more inclined to use it.

We will see how long it sticks this time. I hope you like it! And hopefully the new look will motivate me to post more about the boys and I!

I guess I could tell you what is going on right now...

Zachary is napping (he had a rough night and woke up really early this morning).  So he decided to put himself to bed before therapy...which start in a half hour, so I should hurry this along! More about therapy another day ;-)

Braden is playing on Zachary's iPad (yes, Zachary's....it's for therapy, spoiled kid) next to me playing some learning/preschool games.  It sounds like he is putting together puzzles right now...and as always - more on the iPad and how we are using it strictly for learning around here (no fantasy football for Daddy, sorry!)

Concentrating on his learning game

See look, 5 minutes in and I already have my next two posts planned out...speaking of planning posts, maybe I should look into one of those fun mom-blog planners for 2013 - maybe that would keep me more organized and accountable (hint hint Paul).


Time for therapy...literally, this took almost a half hour to write, download photos, get Braden cereal, upload the picture, refill Braden's cereal, and now I have just enough time to wake Zachary and make it look like I have been doing something all morning.  Speaking of which, I need to switch the laundry before I wake the baby....

....Welcome to my life y'all!



2 comments:

  1. Yay! I love that you're blogging :) & I love your bloggy facelift! We are going to a pumpkin patch sunday (we think) maybe you guys want to join?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you like it...I took lots of design ideas from yours ;-) I will text you about Sunday!

    ReplyDelete