Saturday, October 27, 2012

Mommy and B Outing

Today Braden and I went on a date to one of my favorite places - Canvas and Cocktails!

Before we started

I love going there with my girlfriends!  The last time I went, I came home and B was so excited about my painting he asked if we could go sometime.  So of course I jumped all over it and made a reservation for us the next chance I got.

The painting studio has "Family" themed painting days, and the one we choose was Halloween themed.  B had the choice to paint a ghost or pumpkin.  He also got a free Shirley temple if he wore his costume (and since it has already been nearly destroyed from wearing it around the house and playing in it so much...why not!).

It was pulling teeth to get him to take a couple pictures, but I am glad we got a few!  These will definitely be showing up in the yearly photo book!


Painting the blue background

Adding the pumpkin

Giving the pumpkin a face

Finished product

"Mommy...I love my painting! I want to come back again with you"



No comments:

Post a Comment