Thursday, October 18, 2012

Two posts in one day WOW!

I know, get excited, this could be the start of a bright future together...

Or it just so happens that I wrote a mean-less post this morning and while this is equally as meaning less, it's cute - so bare with me. 

Apparently I have an artist on my hand who needs more creative outlets, because after folding laundry for 5 minutes I come out to this...I did not get photographic evidence of all his work, but it was all over 5 walls and the back of one of the couches.  Luckily it was dry erase marker so it came off with just a little water, but man....this could have been horrible!

Zachy got a little smack on the butt and was placed in time-out (which you would have thought ended Braden's world right then and there, because he started screaming/yelling/crying when I told Zach to get in time out).

Anyways, I hope you get a good laugh out of these - how can I be mad at this face for too long!

I told him he was in trouble and we were going to take a picture to show daddy, and he got really embarassed

His reaction when I told him he was in timeout

The crying after brother (who was standing behind me) started freaking out too


No comments:

Post a Comment