Sunday, October 28, 2012

Football - Fall 2012

Since today is Braden's last football game, I guess now is a good time to do a season recap. 

What a good looking kid I've got!
It was a learning experience for everyone to say the least, but at the end of the day, I really hope that Braden had fun, and I think he did. 

The league he plays for was supposed to have a 4/5 division and a 6/7 division...well it did not quite happen like that.  Since they only had four 4-year-olds sign up, and a handful of 5-year-olds, the two divisions were combined.  I guess I should also say that B made the age cutoff by 10 days - so I am going to assume he was literally the youngest kid out there.  Anyways, his team was made up of a mix of 4-7-year-old, and they were playing some teams that only had 6/7-year-olds on them.

There really is not too much else to say...so I will let the pictures do most of the talking.  I am in the process of putting together a video from the footage I took, but we will save that for another day. 

First day

Drills on the ladder

...can you pick out Braden (hint: he is the shortest one)

Coach Daddy on the sidelines
Stretching
Zachy watching Big Brother

Cheesing with his mouth guard
Handsome fella

Team Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment