Thursday, November 17, 2011

365 Memory Project

Okay, I credit this post to Pintrest as well, but another GREAT idea!  My only regret is I wish I found it sooner!!!!

Basically it's a fun, cute, and organized way to keep track of the daily memories that we all forget, in my case the crazy things the boys say and do.  It is a calendar and journal all in one.  I have not decided which route I am going to go yet, but I thought I would share both with everyone.

Option 1: Creating a DIY calendar box.  This one is a DIY, so I could potentially make extras to give as gifts for Christmas while I am making mine.  This post comes from Kate Pruitt at Design Sponge.  The only downside I see of this, is cards being lost. 


Option 2: One Line a Day: A Five-Year Memory Book (to give credit where credit is due, I saw a blog post about this on Simplify by Camille Roskelley) - I feel that this one might be easier for me to keep track of, just because it is all in one place, and I wont have to worry about the little ones getting into it and losing a day.  The downside, it only has space for 5 years...but thats a start right, and who says I can't have multiple books?



Lots of things to consider before January 1st (I figure since it's right around the corner that will be the best day to start).  But I don't think I could go wrong with either option!

I hope this inspires you to start your own 365 project too :) And some of you might know what you're getting for Christmas now ;-)

-Paige



No comments:

Post a Comment