Monday, November 14, 2011

Pictures with Santa

Alright, one more post for today before I have to take Braden to gymnastics (I just love when BOTH boys nap so I can play around and get some things done)!!!

I wanted to let everyone know that this Saturday, our photographer - Tanja at Contemporary Expressions - is hosting Santa and Mrs. Clause!!!!  We are headed up in the afternoon, and I hope to see some of you there! Braden is terrified of Santa and wont even go near him, soooo, I am hoping that this environment will help encourage him to sit on santa's lap and tell him what he would like for Christmas, AND get a good picture of both boys with him this year (Tanja is the worlds best photographer of course).  The BEST part, no mall lines and NO MALL GERMS!!! Tanja is FABULOUS and won't just snap and make you move on, she is going to get an amazing picture for you to cherish for the years to come :)

SOOOOOO EXCITED!!! Let me know if you need more details/want to head up at the same time - and make sure you give her the heads up that you are coming, so Mrs. Clause can have goodie bags for you kids!!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Paige, for spreading the word. I'm going shopping for cookies and surprises tomorrow. It is going to be SUCH a fun time!

    ReplyDelete