Friday, November 18, 2011

Christmas Pictures

I can't be the ONLY one who stresses herself out about taking family photos...right??? 

Well, it's that time of year again to take Christmas pictures (with the one and only Tanja of course!)  But that only means one thing....time to pick out what we are wearing.  I am SO OVER BLACK.  Every year I try and plan and plan and we all end up in the SAME thing {more or less} black, and red.  UGH BORING! But it is so simple and soooo screams Christmas.


I want to try a green/brown/navy combo this year (and I might have found the outfits in our closets) but knowing me that will change.  Maybe a royal/light blue with white/silver combo.  I am looking for PJs to possibly wear, but again, who knows.  I am not a fashionista to begin with, so putting together colors and patterns that match but are not too matchy matchy is a struggle for me!  That and adding accessories (which I never wear) is difficult to find in our house. 

O well! Any and ALL suggestions are welcome!  Have a fabulous weekend everyone!! We are going to visit Santa tomorrow, so I will let you know how that goes....last year he was "that kid" kicking and screaming as soon as it was our turn.  This year we are going to Tanja's studio, so hopefully that will be a much better environment!

- Paige




No comments:

Post a Comment