Sunday, November 13, 2011

Welcome

Why hello everyone!! I am so exciting to be starting this blog, its going to be an adventure for everyone.

I am not sure what exactly I will post about on here, but I do know that it will be about my AWESOME life.  Maybe a little bit of venting about how crazy my kids are being, maybe some pictures of my family and things we do day to day, maybe some recipes that I try (and do not kill the boys), health articles that I read and think you all would find interesting and my thoughts on them, when my disease is flaring up and what new hurdle the 4 of us have to deal with....either way this is going to be very random, but educational.

This illness (Neuromyelitis Optica) is a team battle for Paul, the boys, and I (well and everyone else, but the 3 boys have to put up with me/it EVERYDAY), but at the end of the day I want everyone to know that I am living, and despite how hard life might get some days, Team NeMO lives on :)

I hope you all like my blog :)

-Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment