Saturday, December 1, 2012

Bad Mommy Moment

Whoops - I am human! Buster forgot to wrap and deliver our 25 Christmas books last night.  I think the boys will forgive me.  But seriously, is it already December 1st!?  It was at least 60 degrees here today.  We walked around the zoo for an hour in t-shirts after seeing Santa....UNREAL!

What am I talking about you ask?  Last year Santa brought early Christmas presents, 25 books.  One to read every night before bed until he came with presents.  I wish I could take credit for this myself, but I found the idea on Pinterest.  We just wrapped up 25 books from the boys bookshelf.  Both boys were so little last year that they really had no idea what was going on.  They just LOVED unwrapping a present every night.  

I also never took a photo of my own last year, so I am borrowing one from the site I got the idea from.  You can visit the post here

Photo from: katherinemariephotography.com
Anyways, I had a bad mom moment.  I would probably feel bad if Braden remembered, but he has no idea.  So instead we will wrap 12, and countdown the last 12 days until Christmas.  I might also add a few "new to us" Christmas books from half.com. 

1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea! I nominated you for the liebster award today :)

    ReplyDelete