Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Time to spill the beans

Alright, well I guess we are in the Safe Zone now, and since all of those near and dear to us should have received their Christmas Cards in the mail by now...I guess it's time to spill the beans and make our news officially official, and let the whole internet world know too -

Team Schleifer-Bell will be expanding it's roster in March 2013!!! 


Eekk! I guess now that the world knows, this is really happening!  Don't feel left out if you didn't know, nothing personal, lots of people didn't know.  With my health and the surprise of finding out we were expecting again (while I was still on all my "not great for pregnancy" medications) we kept this very quite until we felt we were in a safe zone.  At about 25 weeks, we still have quite the journey ahead of us, but it's time to start excepting the reality that we are soon to be a family of 5 - HOLY COW! It still blows my mind when I think/say it.

If you can't tell by the awesome blue bow, and all the blue the boys are wearing, Baby Schleifer-Bell #3 will be yet another boy...as if my life was not already overrun consumed with baseball already.  I think I have this whole "boy mom" thing figured out at this point, so why try and change it up now I guess.



No comments:

Post a Comment