Saturday, December 29, 2012

Nuggets Game

I can't believe I never wrote anything about the basketball game we took the boys to a few weeks ago!

Not much to say I suppose.  We found some super cheap $2 seats, and bought those on stubhub.com  With all the fees we ended up paying about $15 for 3 tickets - score! The nuggets were playing the worst team in the league, so the arena was pretty empty - so empty we had a whole seating section to ourselves. 

We ate a little dinner before we left, had some popcorn at the game, and bought the boys a Rocky Pillow pet.  I think they both had a great time watching the game, all the events/promotional activities, and playing I-Spy trying to find Rocky (the mascot). 





Cheering!



Sad he wouldn't take a picture with me
There we go


Waving to Rocky

Watching the game

cheesing with popcorn in his mouth

I screen shoot these from the nuggets website ;-)





No comments:

Post a Comment