Thursday, December 27, 2012

Eddie - The Giant Bear/Horse Dog

Oh Eddie,

Apparently you were sad that the 2 foster puppies before you had a blog post written about them, so I guess I will write one for you too.  I still need to write up one on ALL the fosters, and WHY we choose to foster :)

I was a little nervous to bring you home with us when the rescue asked if we could take you for a week.  Your size alone is extremely overwhelming, but I got over that (eventually).  I think your head alone weighed more than Zachary.  The photos don't do your size justice.  I should have placed a basketball next to your head, maybe that would have helped a little bit.

The first night you were at the house we all watched The Sandlot together, and of course, after that, Braden kept calling you Eddie The Beast.  You also decided that when we said it was bed time, that meant you come into our bed and sleep.  It makes me really sad to know that you were given away by your family, because they obviously loved you a lot.  You knew to make yourself right at home in our house.  Although, we only let you sleep on the ottoman, no couches or beds here - sorry buddy. 

I hope you have found love, joy, and happiness in your new forever home!

For more information on the rescue we work with - Life is Better Rescue, please visit their website here.

Oh please, Make yourself at home

Sure...the couch is better than the bed I guess

Braden trying to move him

This is where we would find him in the morning


Holding hands with Paul


No comments:

Post a Comment