Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Crafts

Our holidays are very relaxed around here.  I decorated a little around the main room of the house, and we did a few Christmas themed crafts here and there, but nothing major.  I have, and doubt I ever will be, one who goes "all out" on holidays.

That all being said, we did attempt 2 crafts this year: A hand print Christmas Tree, and salt dough hand prints.  The tree turned out really cute I think.  The hand impressions turned out well, could have been better though.  I am really just not sure what I want to do with them now.  I was going to let the boys paint them and turn them into ornaments, but they are just too big and heavy I think....so now I will probably just let them paint them and give them as gifts as is.  The grandparents can figure out what they want to use them for ;-)

Making the salt dough

hand prints - ready to go into the oven


....Trying to get a good photo



No comments:

Post a Comment